วันอังคารที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What is the best airline to take from New Orleans to New York City?

I want to travel with a couple of my friends in the very beginning of summer to go to NYC and I was wondering what Airline we should take. I don't know which is one is cheaper looking. I don't want to take a crappy airline. It's like the 2nd time I've ever been on an airplane, and the first time it was against my will. That's a long story, anyway. Thanks!


Continental, Jet Blue or Delta. They all have direct flights so you be on the plane for less amount of time. All are safe. I would just suggest looking at

http://travel.yahoo.com/

for the best deal during the time you are going

I suggest any one of the older more prominant and better known airlines such as Delta, Continental or Northwest if those carriers fly that route. I also would suggest AirTran if available. I have found them to be a quality airline and their fares are usually pretty much in line with all the others if not less than most others. I would stay away from Southwest because even though I have flown them many times and have been happy, the latest news is negative about them saying they have had several planes grounded for safety/maintenance violations ..... kinda scary. Also I have had more than one terrible experience with Spirit and I refuse to fly Spirit again regardless of ticket price. I consider Jetblue and Virgin airways second rate to some others.

A non-stop flight is almost always better than having to change planes. From New Orleans (MSY), Jet Blue flies non-stop to JFK, Continental flies non-stop to Newark (EWR), and American flies non-stop to La Guardia (LGA).

Check the travel sites (like Expedia & Priceline) and also the airline sites for the best deals & schedules. I believe you have to buy JetBlue tickets directly from them as they don't sell via the travel sites.

Good luck!

there is a kind of metasearch called http://mobissimo.com

other good ones: sidestep.com, kayak.com, vayama.com

you can check http://blog.lessno.com - there from time to time they publish info on rates and good deals (they sell tickets too)

JetBlue Airlines because they have comfortable planes, and personal televisions with DirecTV.

jetBlue

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น