วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What are the requirements to become a Commercial Airline Pilot?

Ok So I'm 15 and would like to Know what classes I should take, or what classes need to be taken in order to become a commercial airline pilot, I plane on going to a Flight school right after I grad.

Does anyone know what type of Math is used?

I don't plan on going to college, just going to the Flight school.


Probably the subject that is going to help you most is physics. Elements such as basic physics and fluid dynamics will come into play during your initial training. As far as math, anything will work. Most of the math you will use as a pilot is just basic algebra.

If you want to get a head start, find a private pilot ground school class that you can take on weekends. You can then take your private pilot written test and you will have a great deal of knowledge before you ever take your first flight.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น