วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How can I start a business for selling airline tickets?

I want to be a travel agent for selling airline tickets at retail price. Do I need to join any membership and pay the annual fee? How can I get the cheaper tickets?


This is not a very good industry to get involved in right now. The cheap websites like expedia have really hurt the travel agent business. I think you'd be safer looking in another area.

I strongly suggest you to invest your money in another kind of business.

Travel Agencies will be extint in a few years.

In fact, Microsoft got out of the business in 2001 after it sold expedia.com to InterActiveCorp.

YY.. why oh why? lol, sorry. You may not want to hear this.. but word to the wise. Think about it, you wouldn't want to start selling vinyl records at this point, that would be a bad investment. Right? Don't go with something that has 100's or 1,000's of companies already selling it. That market place is covered. You don't want to hate to compete with all those other companies for your customers. ..right? Think about it. Everyone these days has health insurance.. because they see the value in it. That would have been a good business to go into 20 years ago. But at this point it's self evident. So what you need to do is find something that's going to be self evident, before it's self evident. You get me? I hope so. Believe me.. I've tried a LOT of things.. Find a non-me-too company. Something that can't be easily knocked off.

further more.. (lol.. I'm coming to a close, honest..) I totally believe what Robert Kiyosaki was saying in Rich Dad, Poor Dad. The poor and middle class collect liabilities. The rich collect assets. If you can tell the difference, you'll be rich. Good luck. -Erik.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น