วันศุกร์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Should I work in the airline industry or as a travel agent?

Hey folks! I want to ask you if I should work in the airline industry or as a travel agent in such companies such as Triple AAA or Travelocity? Right now, I'm currently taking an air and travel class in San Francisco and after that, I have to do an internship for 9 weeks. After the internship is over, I begin to start a carrier. Now do you think that I should work in the airline industry such as Virgin America or Southwest Airliens or Jetblue or work in a travel agency such as Triple AAA or Travelocity. I have a degree in Communication Studies and they said that you can work in the airline industry in what positions. So let me know about it.


Yes, you should work in the airlines industry. If you are looking for a good company I would reccommend Travelocity because it it the best know out of the bunch (they sponser all the cruises given out on Amazing Race which is one of the most watched reality tv shows and each time they show the destination and that makes the watchers want to go to that place by way of Travelocity). If you have a communications degree that will definitely help you because you will be more versatile. You could probably work anywhere in the airline industry (except maybe pilot :) ) if you have those degrees you mentioned.

Hope you get the job you're wanting!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น