วันศุกร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I bought airline insurance and have had a death, How do I and they go about making a claim?

I am supposed to be heading home on the 25 of march which is tomorrow. I have had a death in the family and suspected I would, there for I bought insurance. The funeral is on saturday and I am only able to go home on monday. How do I make this claim and what proof does the airline ask for? Is it as simple as saying I've had a death and need the flight changed to monday?


You will need to call the insurance carrier not the airline. You should be able to find the 800 number on your contract. If you did not print out the contract go to the web site and pull up the contract. Your contract number should be on your paper work for the tickets. Explain them the situation and they will either refund the amount of the ticket or put you on another flight. They usually will refund the ticket price to a certain amount in 14days and you will have to repurchase another ticket.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น