วันศุกร์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Im 13 and wanna be an airline pilot later. How do i start to save/make money for the training?

Im a future airline pilot. And want to save for the expensive training. Any good ways of makin money in uk for 13 year oolds? My mum said that i should ask my rich uncle for the money. If he does give me money i could probably get him cheap international flights so he can do even more business trips.


you should ask your uncle. If u do outstanding in high school you should be able to get scholarships. Im actually in the training of being a pilot. Im 14 now. waitin to go ground school when i turn 15. my family has no money for trainihng so im trying my best in high school to get outstanding grades. Also i planning on goin to a good college if i get a good scholarship from them. im mostly interested in UND (university of north dakota) and embry riddle (located in daytona beach, florida and one in arizona). Both school are called he harvard of the skies.

I suggest that you see a psychologist and or psychiatric to find out your attitude towards flying

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น