วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What is the shortest and cheapest airline from Belgrade to San Antonio?

I'm planning on going to SA next summer and I started looking for planes and such, but I can't seem to find a good airline to go with. I know I must change planes at least two times, but I would still be glad if someone out there would help me choose the best. Thanks!


the dates for next summer aren't available yet, so i typed in may 2008...the prices will be similar but i would try again next month or in a couple of weeks....i got the search from www.travelocity.com .....some results may not be what u r looking for, but u can change them if u want.....here's the link.....

http://travel.travelocity.com/flights/AirSearch.do?SEQ=1183401504765622007

***hope this helps***

Lufthansa. Route would be Belgrade-Frankfurt-Houston. From Houston, you could rent a car--if you're going to need one anyway--or book it to include the short Houston-San Antonio flight at the end. http://www.lufthansa.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น