วันศุกร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What university course is necessary to become an airline pilot?

I am 16 years and old and studying Maths, Physics and Geography at AS in sixth form.

I've been wanting to become an airline pilot for a number of years now, I'm aware of the requirements in terms of training I need and eyesight etc, but what university course is best to study if any? It would be great if you could tell me the best universities for that course and entrance requirements also.

Thanks in advance.


You can get a pilot's license with almost any degree. That said, it is very expensive, and hard to get the flight hours. The two places to consider for college would be Embry-Riddle and the US Air Force Academy (where they will also fix your eyes so you can fly). Embry-Riddle is expensive and the Air Force Academy, while free, gives you a commitment to the Air Force afterwards. Air Force ROTC and OTS is similar to the academy, but the odds of getting a pilot slot aren't as good. If neither of those things work for you, then you can try to get a private pilot license, but it is a lot harder to get hired anywhere.

EDIT: Wasn't aware that you were from England when I originally posted. That said, I would presume the best way t do so in England would also be through their Air Force, though I am not sure over there. Sorry

Go to Junior College for 2 years and then join the US Air Force ! -

You can probably ( after 2 years of college ) go to Officer's Training School and then apply for flight training - Best way to do it - U serve UR country, get paid and learn to fly !

my brother studied engineer

http://www.sky-bramj.com/dir/

my brother studied engineer

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น