วันอังคารที่ 28 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What are some free mementos you can get from an airline while onboard?

I am a aviation fanatic and I like collecting airline mementos during my trips. Can you tell me everything you can receive from an airline for free and not. Inform me with everything you now. Thanks.


i collect cell numbers of the cute flight attendants on every flight...so far i have over 400 cell numbers from flight attendants singapore airlines, japan air, china air, thai airlines, vietnam air, air china,asana airlines.

i call the girls once in a while..60% of the girls i called even give me bargins on 1st class seats and even to their hotels...

dont ask the old ones, they are very rude..ask the young chicks..they are very nice and damn sexy!!

flight attendants on these airlines are the easiest and nicer ..japan air and singapore airlines

The in-flight magazine is one thing I always take whenever I fly. It is free. On an international flight with a foreign airline, sometimes they give you a menu and you can keep those. On an international flight, sometimes the airlines will give you a pair of socks and a toothbrush.

On domestic flights, you can keep the plastic cups they use to pour the drink into. Sometimes those have the airline logo on them. My friend took a few vomit bags since it has the airline logo as well. I put them in my car seat in case someone gets sick when I drive.

Another friend of mine used to take the in-flight safety card. I would not recommend doing this because you are not suppose to. But he finds the pictures funny.

Some people like to get their picture taken with the flight attendants. I wish I thought of that the last time I flew with Singapore Airlines.

I am living you life.

Free:

- You can sneak those Safety Instruction cards in the seat pocket in front of you, I always think of it as a good reminder because it has aircraft type, airline, etc.

- When they give out meals, there is usually a napkin, cup (etc.) that is served, so if you intend to, keep that.

- Typically, there is a magazine that includes the airlines routes, aircrafts, and information, which is handy as a collective.

- Depending on your airline, age, and flight attendant, they occasionally hand out toys, puzzles, drawing books, models (etc.), if you ask.

- You can always just take a picture to remember your journey

- I always keep my boarding pass and keep it in an album to remember every flight I have been on

- At the check-in, you always get a sticker on your luggage that indicated your airline, route (etc.), and that is a nice item

- Your airline should always offer attachments to your luggage where you can write your name, phone number, and more, which indicates the airlines logo, name, and what not. That can also be kept.

- Sometimes, in the front counter, there are little booklets giving information on the airline, which can be handy to keep.

Pay:

- If your flight is short, and a meal is offered for purchase, they typically come with a box with the airlines name, information, (etc.), and that, in my honest opinion, is a good item to keep.

- The airline always offers items for purchase in the SkyMall magazine, and if you see anything aviation related, you can purchase that.

I really hope you like my advice. (:

Ask the Fligth Attendant for this. It doesn't hurt but depending on the mood of the FA, you will get some items or nothing.

You can alway get the in-flight magazine, steal something from the food served, cuttlery and glasses (if any).

If this is an international trip, they will hand out nice washbags in business/First, if you pass by this section when you depart. Look for them, many frequent fliers will just leave them on the seat.

Not a lot, really. The airline magazine, perhaps. I have a friend who collects air sickness bags. You could ask if you could have the air safety card, though I doubt they would give it to you.

If you are very friendly to the flight attendant and tell them you're a collector, they might have a pin or something they could give you.

They do not usually give this to grown ups, but sometimes airline attendants will give out wings to kids or a deck of cards, But as the airlines are too stingy to hand out peanuts these days, I would not expect it. You might have to buy the wings.

WELLL YOU COULD TAKE ONE OFF THE SEATS OR IF YOU WANT A HOLIDAY TAKE A WEAPON ON BOARD OR PHERHAPS THE LONGEST LASTING MOMENTO ASK A STEWEDESS TO MARRY YOU

Barf bag.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น