วันอังคารที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Buying airline tickets - is advance purchase always a good deal?

I'm planning to take my vacation on October 2008 from Dubai to Cebu (Phillippines) via Singapore Airlines. Would I get a better price if I buy the ticket now or would it be the same if I buy it sometime in September? I already spoke to an airline rep and of course she won't confirm if the rates will change or not. But my question is, in general, is it always a good idea to buy tickets months in advance compared to buying them a month or two weeks from date of flight?


yes you r right.

to know the best information for travel, travel tips airlines, hotels, cruise, airports and air travel, airfares , car rental, airport car rental to any destinations around the world search through www.efeiz.com , inside search box you will find big discussion boards, and lot’s of travel related articles, hope you can find best answer there.

www.efeiz.com

good luck.

Yes! Get your tickets now! I missed my son's graduation from the Marines because of this crap! I found one for 200 early on, just kinda checking to see what the price would be so I could save. Well, when I actually needed it, it went from 200 to 780! Bullcrap! And this in only 2 months time! I'll know better if I should ever have to fly again!

yea it is. Although going in september probably mean you might get quite a good price because it's not on school holidays and stuff but purchasing in advance is always good. Also with the petrol prices going up like crazy you might as well. OH and if seats start to fill, prices go up.

If you go to Travelocity.com you can sign up for farewatcher and it will notify you if the price drops.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น