วันพุธที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Where Can I Find An Airline Safety Video?

I'm looking for an airline safety video for a project I'm doing and I found some on youtube but they weren't really what I wanted. Does anyone have any suggestions.? I'm talking about the video they show before you take off where they show you how to use the exits and seatbelts and oxygen mask and stuff.


you can always use youtube. You can always go to an airline website and then request for it. Jetblue, Airtran, Southwest, Canjet, Valujet, etc. do not do this because they utilize the flight attendents to do this. You might want to consult and international airline, Delta, American airlines, NWA, Cathay Pacific. Or you might want to try downloading it on LimeWire

they show those on an airplane

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น