วันอังคารที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What airline would you recommend to me to work as a flight attendant?

I am wondering what airline needs a lot of new cabin crew members or to which airline its easy to get to? I dont need high salaries, I just want to have fun and fulfill my dreams :)


I would recommend WizzAir. They are opening new connections around Europe ( i hope its not a problem for you to for example move to Slovakia or something). I dont knwo the situation in the UK since I live in Poland. Try this website:

http://wizzair.com/career/cabin_crew/

Unfortunately it's really difficult to get on with any airline as a flight attendant right now. With the crappy economy we have right now, airlines are scaling back their flying to cope with the loss of air travelers. The only airlines you may have any luck getting on with are small regional carriers. But I have to tell you, I wouldn't "dream" of working with those. High turnover and poor treatment is not a good combination.

Fun is another thing that is hard to come by working in the airline world these days. Many airlines are cutting wages and benefits to stay afloat. But if I had to recommend two airlnes, I would say JetBlue and Southwest. Those two airlines have "no layoff" policies. They have given flight attendants buyouts already for those who wanted to step away from the job, but they weren't forced to leave. Also their cultures are very similar and they promote employees to have fun. The only thing is right now neither one of them are hiring flight crews right now.

Or if you're in the UK (seeing as this is Yahoo UK) then try BA, Emirates or Virgin Atlantic ....

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น