วันพุธที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Can I get a ticket exchange after an airline lower their prices?

I brought a ticket from Airtrans Airlines for $94. Now the same flight and time is selling seats for $79. Can I get the airline to give me a ticket exchange for that price?


Most airlines will give you a refund in the form of flight credit up to two weeks before departure. Give 'em a call.

Hi Shawnee, please help me to improve my answers in the future. What is it about the facts I provided that made you not believe my answer? Was it the link I made for you direct to AirTran's policy about this? Was my answer too late? Please help me improve. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20070619223251AA8dtTY&kid=NbUvWDO.UzjO_uxc_9oV&s=comm&date=2007-06-20+21%3A57%3A34&.crumb=

Airtrans is part of Southwest Airlines...........

Go to southwest.com and you can email or call them direct anytime and they can help or direct you to someone who can.

They have great customer service...........

AirTran is NOT part of Southwest Airlines.

Looks like you can change it, but it's not worth it since they charge $60, but the fare difference is only $15. Not good news, I know, but here's what it says: http://www.airtran.com/faq/q/i_have_already_purchased_my_tickets_and_have_seen_specials_for_a_less_expensive_fare.aspx In your case, however, I'd phone them and ask--all they can do is say no, or tell you what the policy states, but you might get lucky and get someone who says they'll do it or free, or give you a voucher or something. Good luck with it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น