วันอังคารที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What type of audio plug does Emirates airline use?

I will soon be flying on an Emirates airline flight to Dubai, and i was wondering what type of headphone jack plug they use on the seats for the entertainment system. Are they a standard audio jack or do they use those airline ones with two plugs?

Thanks in advance.


Headphones are are of the single overhead band type , with a single 3.5mm jack plug.

Full review of Emirates: http://airreview.members.beeb.net/Emirates/index.htm

All the best!

I find that even within the same airline, the jacks will vary depending on the type and age of the plane. I bring my own noise-cancelling headphones with me and always keep a two-prong adaptor and a "banana" plug adaptor with me, between those two and the 3.5mm plug I've always been able to use whatever plug the airlines have, adaptors are very inexpensive to buy and easy enough to bring with you.

Last time I flew with them (about 1 year ago) it was a standard 3.5 headphone jack. I was the only one in the plane using nice big headphones with foam earpieces :) Their freebie headphones are flimsy and terrible at keeping external noise out.

It doesn't hurt to get an airline jack to 3.5 jack converter just in case, but in all the times I've flown with them its been a 3.5 jack.

from what i can remember they are the single plug. But they do provide head phones on the seats. Spent most of the flight playing Bejewelled, as i was too excited to sleep. Have fun, as I can't wait until I go again in August!!!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น