วันอังคารที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What airline can a 14 year old fly alone?

I need to schedule a flight and I'm not sure what airline will let a 14 year old fly by themselves.


I flew by myself a few times as a kid. I also think most airlines will let a 14 yr old fly alone, as long as there is someone there to pick them up at their destination.

No, "all" airlines will NOT let a 14 year old fly without an adult or without paying the unaccompanied minor fee. In the U.S., Southwest allows 12 year olds to fly independently and United will also let you fly at 12 independently....all others are 15...I have looked on all the major airline policies several times when people have asked the same thing. Southwest just changed the requirement from 14 to 12. DO call the airline and verify this before purchasing tickets...as policies sometimes change. I just now checked Northwest, American, Jet Blue, Continental, American airlines...all require kids to be 15 to fly alone.

Unfortunatly, kids under 15 are considered unaccompanied minors in most areas. It is still possible to pay the unaccomponied minors fee. I suggest you call the airport.

all airlines. why alone.

Every airline allows 14+'s fly independently.

All airlines

Most

Usually if the kid is under 18 u have to pay more. Thats really stupid huh?

i believe its all of them (:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น