วันพุธที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Which airline is generally the cheapest from Korea to USA?

I'm flying from Seoul(Incheon Airport) to Chicago(O'Hare Airport) in January, 2008.

I know nonstop flights are usually more expensive, so I will probably not take Korean Air or Asiana Airlines.

My prospective airlines are: United Airlines, Northwest and Delta Air.

Of the three airlines above, which airline generally offers the cheapest plane ticket from Seoul to Chicago?

P.S. It would be great if I get a student discount since I'm going there as a student. Any airlines offer a student discount?


Cheapest varies.. I have made the detroit-seoul flight more times than I can count and have found sales and deals on all airlines..

However, there is a true comfort difference..

Northwest uses Narita, (tokyo), as it's Asian hub, and will change flights there. From Seoul to Narita, you will enjoy larger , comfortable seats with individual t.v. in the headrests.

BUT, when you board in Narita, for the longest part of your journey, the seats and aisles shrink and the personal t.v.s disappear.

For years, I also swore the food was worse and eventaully found out that they also have limited kitchen equipment on those flights so have a limited menu. (true in Business as well as Coach classes)

If there is a small price difference between NorthWest and anyone else, take ANYONE ELSE.

Trust me.

Korean Airlines

a good site to search and compare is at "18ktravel"

http://www.ytbtravel.com/18ktravel

go to hotwire.com to get cheap fares, or priceline.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น