วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What is your favorite airline, and what airliners do they have???

Tell what is your favorite airline and why. Also say what is your favorite airliner they fly:)


Emerates Air, Qatar Airways, Luftansa. those are my favorite. The flight attendants are cute and friendly and don't look like they have been doing it since the wright brother's took flight like on United or American. (the worst)

Southwest Airlines, they only fly Boeing 737"s.

atm I think the gulf states airlines are very good.

I used to like emirates but they have grown too big too fast and it shows thru lack of customer service.

last year I went on Qatar airways - totally awesome experience

Favourite airliner is the A340 -

Haven't been on the A380 but know people who have (sydney- singapore) and they say its pretty damn awesome for an a/c that size

Alaska Airlines.

Very friendly staff, flies mostly Boeing 737 variants. (They're retiring all of their MD80 fleet this year).

They all suck. I get about 1 in 10 flights that are actually on time and most provide little or no legroom.

I guess if I had to pick one, I would say Southwest is my favorite, followed by American.

They typically have the best fares and flights that fit my schedule.

US Airways and the A330-200

SIA(Singapore Airlines and the A380)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น