วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Which airline is better to work for as an pilot British Airways or Virgin Atlantic?

In my future im planing to become an airline pilot but im confused right now because i don't know which airline is better to work for as an co-pilot BA or Virgin Atlantic. Please tell me. and can you also tell me the pay as well.


For now I do not know your answer but I'm also planning to be a pilot in future and I guess we could be friends. Together we could get great answers to our questions.

Definately BA, because in British Airways as a FO (first officer) you get Ł90,000 a year and Ł120,000 as captain (it depends, you can also get Ł150,000 as long haul captain)

The other thing is of course BA is a national airline so its more expensive, whle Virgin Atlantic is a cheaper airline so you will not earn as much (FO is about Ł45,000 and Ł70,000 as captain) I mean i want to be commercial pilot and work for BA as well so i did a little research. Just to let you know it is really hard to get to BA so good luck.

I think BA pays more. Go to airlinepilotcentral.com for all the pay rates.

I think Virgin Atlantic's better, they seem to have newer planes and hipper service.

BA seems more traditional.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น