วันศุกร์ที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Whats the best airline to fly from the UK to South Korea with?

I am planning on visiting Korea in the spring and am not sure which airline is the best to use. My boyfriend is not very comfortable flying long distances so I want to choose the best airline. I have read reviews on travel websites but there seems to be complaints about all airlines!

Has anyone done this trip with Emirates? Another option could be flying with Virgin Atlantic to Tokyo and then transferring.

Please post your experiences with different airlines. Thanks


You shouldn't fly to South Korean on any other airline besides Korean Air or Asiana, because those are the only Korean airlines that charter to South Korea. I'm visiting South Korea this summer and my best friend told me that I should only fly on Korean Air or Asiana, because they have the best service of any airline out there. I was reading some reviews on www.airlinequality.com and Asiana Airlines received a five star rating, and Korean Airlines got a four star rating.

Continental Airlines and FedEX

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น