วันจันทร์ที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What is the best airline to travel with my Golden Retriever?

I travel once a year for about a month from Boston to Phoenix. What is the best airline to travel with my golden retriever (100 lbs)?

Should I do anything to him to calm him? I've heard an excedrin helps but I don't want to harm him.

Do airlines have restrictions on what months he can fly? I fly to Phoenix in December and leave back to Boston in January. Is that going to be a problem?


West Jet they are very nice about animals

The airlines each have different rules and regulations about flying with animals. Aircraft type and configuration, outside air temperature and the size and weight of the dog are all factors. I'd do some research first to find out which airlines fly between Boston and Phoenix and then look on each of those airline's websites for their pet policy.

Good luck!

Phone all the airlines that fly there. It used to be UA (United Airlines that accept pets , so did Delta but They may have changed the rules. Boarding your pet still requires the airline accepted travelling containers.

Ask about the specific brand and specially the dimensions.

They will give the instructions to you.

..

north west has always done me right but sun country is always good

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น