วันจันทร์ที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What airline would accept a dog traveling in the cabin or cargo from europe to south america?

I know they get stressed when traveling, but I really need to bring her with me either in the cargo or cabin if its allowed. She has EU pet passport, all the vaccinations, microchip, etc. I heard that you can travel with animals in AirFrance, could anyone please confirm this and give me some other airline companies where I can compare prices?

Thank you


I don't think any airline will allow a dog to travel in the cabin. But you should be able to bring her in an animal carrier on virtually any airline.

you would be better contacting an airline not many will let dogs travel in the cabin but they can travel in the hold in the right size container they will be ok there as they are checked by the airport animal welfare centre before they go and the hold would be heated

No airline allows dogs to travel in the cabin. They all have to go in the hold.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น