วันศุกร์ที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Is it possible to become a airline pilot?

I am 23 years of age and have just signed on for a 1 year course getting my commercial pilot lic and also my instrument rating. My dream is to be a airline pilot but I am feeling as if though that maybe extremely hard if not impossible because I am not coming from the air force. My question is does anybody know someone who made it following the same path as I am? I do realise I still need 1500hours after my commercial lic before I can apply for airline.

Thanks in advance


Its defiatly possible, but you need a 4-year degree to even get an interview with all the major airlines...if you have that, then get the hours and medical exams and your on your way...

Sure, There are fast track schools. Just check Private Pilot, or Flying, find mags. I got my ticket back in '66...and was in the Air Force. Surprise, The FAA is the one that checks ur ride not another Airman.

Got Bucks? The path is after u get that commercial and ATP, etc. U become an instructor. That I understand is the equiv. of working the tables to get into the movies

It is impossible.

Human pilots are to vulnerable to age and health defects. Robot controlled IFR and AP units will pilot future airliners; from Ground to Sky to Ground. No yearly wages, no strikes, no health insurance, and perfect reactions.

I am kidding.

At 23 you have all the time in the world. Don't look back and say I should have. Just do it, now! We haven't had a good pilot producing war in years. Most pilots today are coming from the private sector.

not very easy to become 1. dont be stupid in interwievs, you must be open minded

no

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น