วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How to become an Airline check in personal?

I want to start working for any airline that I can check for? I am Indian, and Air India is planning on starting service to YVR (Vancouver), and I have noticed that whatever airline you check in for, the personal is the race of that pacific place.(e.g. Japan Airlines, would mean most people were Japanese) Do you have any tips of where to start for a person thats never worked in the Aviation Industary?


I work for an airline in the U.S. for the H.R. department - most airlines will post job openings on their web site and accept applications from people there as well. Check the web site for Air India and see where they direct you to.

Good luck. You sure must have patience of steel. I am not an arrogant passenger but I have seen many over the years. The airline job position is what I call working "THE FRONT LINES".

check http://www.cheapflighttracker.com, probably you will find what your are looking for.

The only way you can really find out is to contact Air India to see if there are open positions as a check in clerk. If they say " yes" fill out an employment questionnaire. If they say " no" you have the answer.

do you speak Hindi??

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น