วันเสาร์ที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What majors should I study if I want to start your own airline?

What majors should I study if I want to start your own airline?

I just want to get some ideas for college. Ever since I was young, I wanted to run my own airline. Exactly what majors should I study? (It would be handy if you could me a college link that offers it and Mens Swimming [Mainly Division 1])

Thanks!


Many airline execs are former pilots, but there are also CFOs (financial types) and CMO (marketing and sales types) that become heads. You definitely work your way up. A business degree if you are not pilot material would be the best way to go--along with studies in aeronautic sciences. I don't the colleges--try the College Board. You need to take a hard science (physics, chemistry, etc) and math through as much calculus as your HS has to qualify.

You would need an MBA including accounting, the same as for any business.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น