วันจันทร์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Which airline should I take to fly from Southern California to Beijing?

I'd really appreciate the comments of frequent flyers from Southern California to Beijing.

I'll be leaving June 20th or 21st and prefer to leave from SNA (John Wayne Airport in Orange County, CA) but LAX is fine to. I will be flying to Beijing to attend a summer language program at Beijing Normal University.

Which airline should I take? My list of priorities is cost, then number of stops, then reliability of airline. Comments on these three criteria are much appreciated.

Thank you!


Hello, for flights to China have a look also at http://www.cheaptickets.gr/travel/flights/china.php (check out also the search box at the bottom of the page - it is really helpful by comparing the prices of many airlines simultaneously).

try this web site-gives you idea of air rate and air carriers that fly there?? www.kayak.com

i've flown on china southern airlines from lax. it is the nicest airline i've been on. the food is better than others. and there are more movies. also prettier flight attendents.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น