วันเสาร์ที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How to use transportation voucher exchange coupon of ATA airline? Can I give to my friend to use it?

Hi.....I come from TAIWAN.Last year I got this coupon from ATA airline. This year I don't plan to go to USA, can I give it to my friend who planning a trip to USA? How should he make a reservation by using this coupon(my name was written on the coupon)?


You can use the voucher to buy another person flight ticket, or he can go to any ticket counter but you have to be present at the moment of buying the ticket.

Since the coupon has your name written on it, and it is not an anonymous discount coupon, it is valid only if you use it. You could buy a ticket with it, then transfer it to your friends name, but the fee to change the ticket name would probably defeat the point of using the coupon.

You will not be able to transfer the coupon to your friend. Sorry.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น